Friday morning as the fog was dissipating from my mind, I happen to be checking my email when I noticed something unexpected. I was pleasantly surprised to see I had been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you to dear Stephanie of A Peacock In A Robbins Nest for the kind nomination.
I must admit I am new to this whole blog award world so I felt quite honored. For those who like me aren’t clear on what the beautiful blogger award is about here’s some information. The Beautiful Blogger Award, is in a nutshell an honor bestowed upon us by our fellow bloggers. this award shows us essentially how much they love reading us and appreciate the beauty in our words.
There are rules that go along with the award which are as follows:
1. Pay it forward and nominate others deserving of this award. Let them know about the nomination.
2. Post seven interesting things about myself:
- I like chocolate, but I dislike chocolate cake and white chocolate.
- I enter the shower from one side but exit from the opposite side of the tub.
- I have a difficult time swallowing pills so I take my vitamins in the adult gummy vitamin form.
- I love coffee shops and cafés. I find them to be relaxing and comforting.
- Very rarely will you find me chewing gum. It makes my jaw ache.
- I used to be on a bowling league.
- When I was 11 I managed to fall off a skateboard and promptly broke bones in both arms. I spent a few months with my arms in casts.
bonus number eight:
- I love to travel but dislike the part where I have to pack.
And now on with the show:
In no particular order, I nominate the following beautiful blogs:
Yoginoms – Former ballerina turned college student and fellow yogini. Eating healthy and sharing heartfelt thoughts.
Myforwardpath – Fellow depression suffer who is open and honest. He share’s his experiences of trying to live a life with some semblance of normalcy. [I know first hand how hard this can be]. I applaud you sir!
Fictionforanewage – PJ reviews spiritual/metaphysical novels on her site. She also researches and write about the connection between neuroscience, psychology, spirituality and enlightenment. She is a writer, dancer, and fellow yoga addict.
selfblossoming – This blog is all about Spirituality and Wellness, including the important aspects in this realization.
I wish I had more to nominate, however being still relatively new to wordpress I’m still discovering more blogs to follow.
If I nominated you, and you choose to participate (no pressure!) here’s what you do:
- Write a post about the award and include the award picture.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate seven other blogs and include links as well as a quick statement about that blog.
- Write a comment on each of the blogs to tell them you nominated them.
- Have fun & go read!