This post is dedicated to those new to yoga, or who have stepped off the mat for an extended amount of time and looking for that push to get back on the mat.
- Like the title says, Are you new to yoga?
- Has it been a while since you practiced yoga?
- Do you consider your self a beginner?
- Are you looking for a beginner program?
- Are you looking to expand your yoga knowledge?
- Do you just want to check out Ekhart yoga?
Esther Ekhart of Ekhart Yoga has a great incentive program promotion currently running. Only 99 cents for your first month of membership. More details can be found here it’s a really great deal and if I wasn’t already a member myself I would jump on this. You’ll be taught all the basics right from the comfort of your own home! So no excuses.
You can register now to receive the email alerts / newsletters for the program. Try a free class with Esther before you sign up, so you can see if her teaching style will work for you. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Let me just say I am in no way affiliated with the site. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post by any means. I am just a regular person who enjoys the many offerings on EkhartYoga.com and believe in sharing the love.